ALDACO 2002 S.L. uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. all with the aim of improving the services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this website to your personal needs.
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognise you. Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalise to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Bear in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of Cookies
- From the point of view of the ‘life time’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate between cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on your hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you visit again. A permanent cookie has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between them:
- Required Cookies: these are the cookies that are strictly necessary, such as, for example, those used for correct navigation or those that allow payment for goods or services requested by the user, or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
- Functional (analytical) cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: are cookies used by social networks, or by external content complements such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
ALDACO 2002 S.L. stores all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be revealed outside ALDACO 2002 S.L. nor used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy - Management of cookies
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can at any time revoke their acceptance through the content and privacy configuration options available on each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the options for activating, restricting and/or disabling them, please go to the help section of your browser to find out more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private mode can have different ames. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate.
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing.
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing.
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing.
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito Cookie relationship and description.
List and description of Cookies
The following tables outline the cookies described above and used on the ALDACO website.
Used to limit the percentage of requests
Used to limit the percentage of requests
Allows you to save the language in which the site will be displayed to the user.